MUSIQUE

Papua New Guinea was introduced to music - well modern music a couple of years in the early times (I would have to research that and find out exactly when) but we have traditional music - "singsing" - that lasted even before our ancestors settled into villages. According to Wiki, they say 'music is an art form and cultural activity' that has been around for many many years.  

Pitch (melody and harmony), rhythm (tempo), dynamics and others. Anyways, so I listen to music, I was more interested in the production of it rather than the music itself, so I decided to try out some

Going through the 'archives' I found an old soundcloud.com account with my music dating back to 2013



So this were some of my first 'remixes' - not sure what to call it but I followed some DJ's style of reducing the 'low' bands of a song and add drums and bass to cover it up. Most times to convert or mix non-reggae songs to reggae songs

Visit
https://duncanhuaffe.wixsite.com/music

TO BE CONTINUED

Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II