Beard Balm

What is a beard balm?


I found an ad on facebook selling the beard shaper - a comb used to shape your beard (lining) instead of someone else doing it for you. When I bought the pack, it comes with two other products, the beard balm and the beard oil. I dont know the use of the beard balm so I decided to look for answers. So this is what I found out on my quest to find the answers to beard balm

According to beard wiki it contains shea butter, essential oils, carrier oils, and fragrances. What are these things?
Shea butter - a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree

Well Im only interested in Shea butter. So what does it do?

The purpose as mentioned on the site is to "Keep the beard hair soft and healthy, provide very slight control over the beard"

So there you have it.



After using it for a few days, it actually works! A friend of mine also advised me that it cuts down the itchiness on your chin and cheeks after you shave. My beard is now soft - even though its not that bushy, I trim mine from time to time, but the tips are now soft and smooth.

If you're 23 like me and hate shaving, I suggest you get yourself a pack and use it!

Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II