Stella Ellah Tadies

As we journey through the unknowns, little did we know that our lives would have dramatically changed over the course of two years. We've fallen pregnant, fallen ill, went broke, got into fights, stressed over work, stressed over family obligations, stressed over our health, where to live, what to eat and how to take care of our family.

But you stood tall, with your head held high, never showing your weaknesses to anyone, fought each day with the hope of a better tomorrow. I loved you for your patience (although you say its not your biggest strength, you totally outmatched my patience lately). I loved you for your kind heart and selflessness - you would put everyone first no matter what. I loved you for your beauty, your smile, your voice and your touch. I loved you for carrying Tristan in your womb for 9 months, for all the love you showed him, for the care and the motherly affection. 

Even in the midst of my break-downs, you kept sane and remain vigorous to fight whatever the world throws us. Although we fail to appreciate you day by day, I hope this piece gives you a glimpse of how I feel about you every day. I may not show it but I wouldn't trade trade anything for you and our Tristan


With Love,

Duncan 

Comments

Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II