Ba Yumi Orait - Rest well bata


Bats, I wish had done everything possible to break you free from this.

I know that you've suffered more than you deserved. Yu yet yu strongpla man. Yu no kain man blo kros pait.

But you cannot carry all the burden on your own. We shared everything, wish we could share this.

I hate the fact that I watched on the sidelines, occupied with other things than to put 110% into making sure you were comfortable and had a decent journey through.

But I also know that you will never want to be dependent. You never wanted pity because you were strong and you fought well.

Although things didnt go well, you still loved everyone. Even when we don't deserve it, you still loved us all.

My blood I will surely miss the days, our good and bad days and will surely miss you saying 'ba yumi orait'.

Nau yu malolo. Rest well bata. I've never been more heart broken, even thought it might not show.

In my mind, youre there smiling. Always smiling. Every where we've been, I still remember your jokes and comments and what you are going to say.

I'll miss you my brother, we've come a long way, and now I will continue on this path alone.

Ba yumi orait


Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II