Bad Feeling - Part Two

Back

Bad Feeling - Part Two
























The last time I had a similar feeling, it lasted a whole morning and couldn't get anything done but worry something bad might happen. Later that day I found out that my bank card was missing and instead - I was so happy because that bad feeling went away!

But this time it lasted for two days and I can't think of anything that I've done that was so wrong that I am feeling this way. It went away but the cause was never found. Hopefully it was a false alarm or something small - maybe I am just anxious about how the weekend would turn out. Oh yes! The weekend!

The weekend

It was awesome, memorable and fun - I guess. The families organized the barbecue, there was a whole lot of food and people were satisfied and of course beer. It was kind of my first time being in a family gathering away from home and being able to organize and communicate with different family members. 
Family gatherings are always emotional, especially to my grand-mother (or we prefer to call her gramms). She is one loving "bubu" and welcoming. She was a mother to a whole lot of boys and she knows how to speak 'boys' when she talks to us. 
Seeing her dancing with joy reminds me of how important the occasion was. It was not only to celebrate one's achievement but to bring families together and seeing all relatives sitting and eating together gives joy to the old ones as most of their days are boring and they cant move around or work. 
Anyways it ended really well with a whole lot of dirty dishes waiting for me in the afternoon when I get back home

My dad left, and I am so glad nothing turned out terrible during the occasion.

Back to work

Monday back to work! Well it wasn't as pleasant as I expected. I got scolded for not communicating. I got some documents which were supposed to be delivered upstairs and just left it at the desk. The thing was, I didn't know what to do with it - well I should have asked. This reminds me of something, Professionalism - the competence or skill expected from a professional. Bet I was too scared to ask for something or asking silly questions I mean, I should know what to do - oh well its gone and I am good now.
The following day was slow, not much work, just goofing around but there is something that I must communicate to the higher levels that I am still keeping. My excuse - I was not properly informed, kind of. 

This is how I feel right now 👇👇



Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II