There is beauty in imperfection

I was scribbling on a piece of paper and kept thinking why I cannot make a perfect line or shape. Then it hit me that imperfection is what makes art beautiful and it puts that human sense on a piece of painting, drawing or craft. 

If there was not imperfection, we would be like robots. Striving for perfection can sometimes be hectic. Don't get me wrong but there are somethings that needs some level perfection in order to function in life. For me, nothing is a 100% perfect and to think that I always wanted a perfect person beside me is wrong. 

You remind me that life is not always perfect and that I have flaws that needed  someone to point out or correct. Your imperfection is what makes you beautiful and is what signifies who you are to me. At times remind me to pause, take a step back or slow down or not to overthink things. 



Whatever the world throws my way, I have my way of dealing with it but you remind me that sometimes, I don't have to do everything on my own, and that there are people or a person like you that will always be there to pick me up when I am down. For that I am grateful, and for that I kept you close, and for this reason we make a great team. Thankyou for being part of my life. I will forever be grateful for you and your family for who you are and the sacrifices you've made for and with me. I appreciate you.

Comments

Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1

YouTube as a YoutTuber part II