YouTube as a YoutTuber part II


From my last post - I was just starting. I didnt know what to expect from being a beginer, ie 'Brukim bush' as we say in Tok Pisin.

Anyways for PNG Fighting Compilation videos obviously cannot work on my channel. I got 2 strikes and have to wait two weeks to upload more videos - sad story for a beginer. Lesson learnt, next time you want to try something new, make sure to ready all the guidlines (Especially Community Guidlines) so you know what you upload does not violate any of them.

The idea to criticize memes may not be a good idea since I'd like to build an audience. One thing I found is that, once you know how to post attractive and interesting content, this improves your posts on other social media platforms - so whatever I'm learning from YouTube is excercised on my Facebook Pages and Instagram.

Information is key, learn as much as you can so that you can be able to provide to your audience as much information as needed.

I've watched a whole lot of videos on content production and there are couple of things that I picked up.

For example: The 7 'C's of YouTube

1. Courage - you have to have courage and confidence to be able to create contents that will satisfy your audience
2. Clarity - your content must be clear and understood
3. Channel - create a channel/page/account and get started
4. Content - put effort into your content, go an extra mile
5. Community - interact with all your fans, comment, like and share their posts as well and keep them engaged
6. Cash - spend money on your content. Your audience will appreciate your content if you value your content
7. Consistency - be consistent, upload or post daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly and be consistent

I am still working on my consistency and community attributes.

Anyways here are my links. Have a look at my content and see if you like it or comment if you dont like it. Create your own and let me know.

In4Hackers Facebook Page - Memes and Entertainment
Duffe16 Facebook Page - Art, Tribal Designs, Pencil Art
My YouTube Channel - Funny and Interesting Videos/Compilation
sLiMdHuNk YouTube Channel - Street Fighting Compilations
@slimdhunk on instagram
Other Blog Site

The latest video I've uploaded is actualy a compilation of short funny instant karma videos from twitter. I wanted to see how much views I can get from this - if people are interested, I'll make more.

That is all for now. Stay tuned for more updates and insights!

Popular

PNG Birth & National Identity Registration Form - Electronic Fillable

MY JOURNEY INTO ADULTHOOD - Part 1